Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Labor Day Ride

Let's meet at 6:30 Monday at the flagpole for an easy getting to know you ride. We did this last year and it was a great way to integrate the new Cycling Club members. I know you all come from a great deal of different experience levels (road and mountain), so we'll ride at an easy pace (no getting separated, no running stop signs or stoplights, etc). The route:

1) Ride W of campus on University, end up on St Mary's;
2) Turn S on Grande, take Mission and turn W on Ajo;
3) Turn S off of Ajo and proceed to either Irvington or Valencia;
4) Turn N on Mission, ride back to campus;
6) End up at Cafe Paraiso for coffee, etc.

2 comments:

lovetogetdirty said...

If I only have my mountain bike with me should I attend this ride?

Thank you,
Daniel Salcius

Chloe Woodruff said...

That's just fine if you only have a mountain bike. We're not leaving anyone behind!